* 2-way connections with angles up to 20°-160° for AZ/NZ/EZ/Hoesch,
most Cold Formed.
EZ 18, EZ80, EZ88, EZ95, MSZ18 312, MSZ18 340, MSZ18 350, MSZ18 375, MSZ18 406, MSZ19 340, MSZ19 350, MSZ19 375, MSZ19 406, NZ 19, NZ 21, XZ100, XZ105, XZ85, XZ90, XZ95
- steel grade
ASTM Grade 50/60,
ASTM A690 MARINER® steel
- Please review the proper interlocking examples that are listed.
- Thread the connector into the interlock while the sheet pile is out of the ground.
- Adjust the connector to the appropriate position.
- Tack or spot-weld the connector in place. Typically, a ~250mm (~10") weld attaching the connector to the sheet pile to the top is sufficient.
- Drive/extract the sheet pile (with the connector attached) as you would normally.