* 2-way connections with angles up to 50° - 130°
* 3-way connection with (+/- 40° flexibility)
*4-way connection with 2 PZ Tee connectors
PZ 22, PZ 27, PZ 35, PZ 40, PZC 13, PZC 14, PZC 18, PZC 19, PZC 25, PZC 26, PZC 28
- steel grade
ASTM Grade 50/60,
ASTM A690 MARINER® steel
- Please review the proper interlocking examples that are listed.
- Thread the connector into the interlock while the sheet pile is out of the ground.
- Adjust the connector to the appropriate position.
- Tack or spot-weld the connector in place. Typically, a ~250mm (~10") weld attaching the connector to the sheet pile to the top is sufficient.
- Drive/extract the sheet pile (with the connector attached) as you would normally.