* 2-way connections with angles up to 50° - 130°
* 3-way connection with (+/- 40° flexibility)
*4-way connection with 2 PZ Tee connectors
- steel grade
ASTM Grade 50/60,
ASTM A690 MARINER® steel
- Please review the proper interlocking examples that are listed.
- Thread the connector into the interlock while the sheet pile is out of the ground.
- Adjust the connector to the appropriate position.
- Tack or spot-weld the connector in place. Typically, a ~250mm (~10") weld attaching the connector to the sheet pile to the top is sufficient.
- Drive/extract the sheet pile (with the connector attached) as you would normally.
Please call us, we do answer the phone. Or send us email us and tell us when to call you.
Get Quick Delivery